We really can't add much to this story of ESPN.com racing correspondent Bruce Martin being arrested for drunk driving and resisting arrest in Indianapolis.
But we're gonna try.
Great things about this story:
1. Police followed Martin two miles with one of the car's front tires dragging underneath it, with sparks flying.
2. When finally "caught," Martin refused to get out of the car.
3. Cops busted out a window and — get this — tasered him.
4. His blood alcohol level was .22, more than three times the legal limit. Barry Bonds' IV could have been filled with tequila and he wouldn't hit a .22.
5. Oh, this all happened while Martin was driving a big yellow pace car.
We don't like Mr. Martin's odds of freelancing for the Worldwide Leader again anytime soon.
ESPN Rider "Tased," Arrested For DUI [WISH TV]