I just pulled the following pieces of sizzling hot news from Carson Palmer's official blog:
• The fact that we'll all be waiting for him at the Jungle provides him with great inspiration to rehab his knee.
• Carson hopes the Bengals resign Jon Kitna, a "fantastic quarterback and person, who will expertly guide our offense during the off-season."
• Trey Selman at Selmen Chevrolet has provided Carson with a car that is "awesome."
• Carson's dog Homer is "awesome."
• There will soon be a picture of Homer, so that we can all see just how awesome Homer is.
By comparison, Carson Palmer's blog makes BarryBonds.com seem positively enthralling, although I suppose that both of them are a step up from the disturbing nightmare that is AnnaBenson.net. Will will keep you posted if Carson drops any major news this week, like the fact that he enjoys sandwiches.