• Orlando Predators 59, Los Angeles Avengers 34. If you've been wondering what former Texas Tech QB Sonny Cumbie's been up to, not much has changed. He's still throwing 40 times a game for about 300 yards and 4 TDs. He's losing, though. The Avengers fall to 1-5.
• Arizona Rattlers 51, Nashville Kats 49. Teams called the Kats deserve to lose every game they play in excruciating fashion. Over 10,000 people attended. 10,000 people attended. 10,000 people without much else to do.
• Austin Wranglers 53, Georgia Force 52. Two of the league's better teams get together and play a classic. Relatively speaking, anyway. Austin moves to 5-1 on the season, despite having played five games on the road. Have they no home of their own?
• San Jose Sabercats 65, Utah Blaze 50. Mark Grieb threw 8 TD passes for the SaberCats, who are actually tied for the division lead at 2-4. Arena's Western Division is a lot like the NFC West, actually, except they don't even have one good team.
• Philadelphia Soul @ Las Vegas Gladiators, OLN at 6:30 pm. Craig Whelihan has both finger and ankle injuries, and dammit, he needs your support.