Thought we were done previewing things? How could you think that, with your NCAA Basketball Tournament office pool a mere five months away? You've got to start studying now if you want to earn that down payment for a high-def TV. So who's with me? Let's Gooo! Please send contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 1. Just One More Thing, Ma'am ... Legendary Princeton coach Pete Carrill wore the same worn-out Princeton sweatshirt, bow tie and trench coat to every game, earning him the campus nickname "Columbo." He retired in 1996 after 19 seasons at the university for many reasons, one being Princeton's high tuition making it hard to attract talent. Carrill says that in one case, university officials learned that a recruit's mother had a paper route and subtracted the amount she made from their scholarship offer.
• 2. America's Got Talent. Dartmouth junior forward Jonathan Ball is not only a fan of the Memphis Grizzlies, but is known as "one of the best singers on the Big Green team." A lofty distinction indeed.
• 3. Cool As The Other Side Of The Pillow (Wee!). Yale junior guard Caleb Holmes' father, Mark Holmes, played professional basketball in Iceland.
• 4. Grow Hoof, Grow! Among noted University of Pennsylvania alumni are ninth President of the United States William Henry Harrison, Donald Trump, Noam Chomsky, Gloria Allred, Warren Buffett, and Barbaro ... the latter who technically has not yet graduated.
• 5. Concentrate, Dammit! Students at Brown University do not have "majors" ... they have "concentrations." So, seven members of the men's basketball team "have not yet decided on a concentration." Meanwhile, Cornell University has something called the College of Human Ecology. Is that like, hygiene class?