We're reviewing each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We call it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• April 3. In a boring Final Four that followed a thrilling NCAA Tournament, the Florida Gators win the national championship. Billy Donovan continues to terrify us.
• April 4. While warming up for the World Baseball Classic, Roger Clemens says he can tell the tournament is a big deal in Asian countries because he's having a hard time getting his dry cleaning done.
• April 5. John Daly warms up for the Masters with much pageantry.
• April 10. Some guy blows our minds with the RBI Baseball version of 1986's World Series Game 6.
• April 11. The words "You're With Me, Leather" first appear on this Web site. We knew it was funny ... but we had no idea.
• April 19. The New York Mets top the pop charts with their groundbreaking "Our Team, Our Mets."
• April 23. Ricky Manning Jr. attacks a guy for using a laptop in public. Deserved it too!
• April 30. The Buzzsaw That Is The Arizona Cardinals draft Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush becomes a Saints savior and the Houston Texans want no part of this "once-in-a-lifetime-talent" business.