We're reviewing each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We call it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• May 8. ESPN's Stuart Scott hosts a David Blaine special. Unfortunately, neither drowns.
• May 9. Deadspin officially sells out to The Man by, uh, selling a T-shirt. It later blows our minds by showing up on TRL.
• May 10. Rick Sutcliffe, after partying with Bill Murray (and who knew THEY were friends?), shows up on local Padres television and drunkely croons about going out there with George Clooney and solving that thing. Tragically, the video has been eradicated from the Internets, though it'll come back, they always do.
• May 11. Matthew McConaughey sends a fier letter in defense of Barry Bonds to the Austin American Statesman, starting his venture into the sports world that will end with him starring in a football movie and having sex with Lance Armstrong.
• May 15. Jose Canseco joins the Los Angeles Senior Men's Baseball League, and then demands a trade. No kidding.
• May 24. The Barbaro Message Board launches.
• May 26: Introducing super trampoline basketball.
• May 30. "Bonds On Bonds" shuffles off this mortal coil.
• May 31. Indians reliever Scott Sauerback learns that a random stranger's bushes are a terrible place to hide.