We're reviewing each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We call it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• July 3. A considerable smattering of Deadspin readers head to RFK Stadium, watch a little baseball and then ... well, they don't remember much after that.
• July 9> Zinedine Zidane, on the largest stage sport has to offer, makes it clear that he's not a fan of terrorist whores.
• July 15. Famed self-manipulator Mike Cooper is sentenced for him "crime," and Carl Monday lets him know he has not been forgotten.
• July 20. Patriots coach Bill Belichick confirms what we've always thought about him; he can't be left alone with anyone's wife.
• July 20. Our night at Busch Stadium turns out to be terrifying. We will later have a more pleasant experience there.
• July 25. Harold Reynolds is fired from ESPN for "inappropriate behavior." Fortunately for ESPN, no one ever asked any more followup questions and the story just faded away.