We're reviewing each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We call it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." Enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• November 9. We proudly introduced the planet to ammo with flavor.
• November 9. The SHOTY Tournament kicks off. Yes, it has been going on that long.
• November 11. Insanely, "You're With Me, Leather" is written into a scene on "Las Vegas." This was like waking up and watching Matt Lauer reading our college term papers on the air.
• November 17. On the eve of the most heated Ohio State-Michigan game in recent memory, former Wolverines coach Bo Schembechler dies. Even the Dead Schembechlers bow their heads in tribute.
• November 21. Bobby Bowden is attacked by the eBay.
• November 22. Michael Irvin explains to us the magical source of Tony Romo's power.
• November 29. The Rory Fitzpatrick campaign allows NHL fans to stuff the ballot box by being one of the few human who vote for the NHL All-Star Game.