• We returned from vacation and are still completely bewildered. (And without our luggage.)
• See ya, Chin.
• Javon Walker was awfully close to Darrent Williams. Literally.
• Jim Lampley will knock you around a bit.
• You should always believe Nick Saban.
• Mr. Daulerio is headed to the Super Bowl.
• Bobby Knight, now officially beloved by everybody.
• Introducing the USC butt girl.
• Brent Musberger knows his blogs.
Oh, and Berman. Bless that guy.
We're still a little bit bewildered by our surroundings, exhausted and full of sleepless sleep. We'll be back up to speed by Monday, probably, we hope. Until then, enjoy the first playoff weekend with The Mighty MJD — who, if you'll remember, was rather awesome during the playoffs last year — and try to contain your Eli Manning excitement. After watching Greg Oden dismantle our Illini tomorrow, we're going to need all the football we can get. Argentina is a thing of the past!
Be safe out there. Muchas gracias! Muy bueno!