All right, with just three games left in the NCAA Tournament, we thought we'd check in with the ole D—-spin Pants Party NCAA Tournament pool.
Out of 4,046 entries, just one stands above and alone in first place, and it's a name of self-promotion: It's "handride.blogspot.com," who has 1180 points. (He's tops in our pool and 69th overall in the whole ESPN universe.) Turns out, that's an actual site, this "handride," and it's not even about anything dirty: It's actually about horse racing.
He has UCLA over Georgetown in the national title game. Here's how the scenarios seem to work out as to who will win:
• UCLA over Georgetown: handride.blogspot.com
• UCLA over Ohio State: I am Ronaldo's Hair Gel
• Florida over Georgetown: CRAPASS
• Florida over Ohio State: c 2
• Georgetown over UCLA: Hughes 1
• Georgetown over Florida: Acie Law and Order
• Ohio State over Florida: c 1
• Ohio State over UCLA: Second Place First Loser
(Note: We probably calculated something wrong there.)
D—-spin Pants Party [ESPN]