Whew, last one. We'd like to point out a couple of the pictures above. First, we enjoyed choosing a picture of Tony Clark for the D-Backs one, considering he's the opposite of a Diamondback this year. Second: Steve Finley is on the Rockies? Wow!
Anyway, the picks:
1. Arizona Diamondbacks. If Randy Johnson is even slightly healthy, they could have the best record in the National League.
2. Los Angeles Dodgers. Boy, love that Juan Pierre. Really.
3. San Diego Padres. Nothing is better than when they wear the camo uniforms.
4. Colorado Rockies. Another of our perpetual sleeper teams that never comes through.
5. San Francisco Giants. Bonds will end his career — maybe — on a last place team. Makes sense.
All right, can you fire yourself up for one more round of predictions? Come on, we know you can!