• What it was like at Fenway on Wednesday.
• In case you're looking for some new employment opportunities.
• Jon Bon Jovi, pissed!
• Indians in Milwaukee? Wha?
• The new ombudsman bitch-slaps Schrutebag.
• Not a good week for ESPN Fantasy Games.
• Maybe you should sit a few plays out, big guy.
• Remember, Roger Clemens might not be what he seems.
• J.D. Durbin was probably wise to make his MySpace private.
• Not a good week for Houston Nutt.
• It's never too early to talk about the NFL. Actually, yeah, it kind of is.
• We will kind of miss you, Mr. Bledsoe, but not really.
• We had double the David Hirshey this week.
• We made some changes, and that was before ATHF showed up.
So we've been driving Nibbles pretty hard of late, so, because of some long-neglected tech issues, we're afraid that if you're wanting Deadspin tomorrow, you're not going to get it. Tomorrow is Excuse Our Dust Day at Deadspin, and our main man The Mighty MJD is getting the day off while we tighten some bolts. He'll be back Sunday, though, and we will be back Monday. Enjoy the weekend, kids, and we'll see you then.