Chris Washington is a senior at USC with a GPA of 3.50. And even though he had several of his fraternity brothers rooting him on in the front row during the game show Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? last night, he still seemed a bit confused. Below are a list of the questions that he got wrong:
• What was George Washington's wife's name?
• Which are blood vessels? A. Tibias, B. Scalias, C. Capillaries.
• Bavaria is a state in what country? (Chris said Poland)
• How many pounds in a ton?
• True or false: The official language of Australia is English.
The show's format allows actual fifth-graders to bail out the contestants, which they did with Chris up until the final question, where he dropped out ... with winnings of $175,000. Miss Teen South Carolina would be proud. And the Iraq, such as.
Rockies-Diamondbacks? That's started already?