It is merely a warped factor of history that we might consider these teams somehow equivalent victims of fate. The Indians are "Major League;" the Red Sox are "Fever Pitch." This is not your fault, Red Sox fans, but the truth, nevertheless.
A look at predictions from around the Internets:
• CoolStandings: Red Sox in six.
• Keith Law: Red Sox in seven.
• Baseball Prospectus: Indians in seven.
• Rob Neyer: Indians in six.
• Jeff Passan: Red Sox in seven.
• DEADSPIN: Indians in six. We think the Indians are destined to become the next Ohio team to lose in the championship round. Poor guys.