You might remember, toward the end of last year, when we reviewed each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We called it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We continue today with April. We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at email@example.com with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• April 2: Bill Simmons re-signs with ESPN through 2010. Mercifully, the "ESPN WON'T LET ME BE ME" comments mostly stop.
• April 3: Florida wins its second straight NCAA title. Joakim Noah remains the people's princess.
• April 10: Pac Man Jones is suspended from the NFL for a year. We still miss him.
• April 18: Mario Williams proved the full power of the lamborghini.
• April 24. David Halberstam died. Fortunately, he never had to see the Bill Belichick's spy gate; he might feel bad about not including it in his last book.