You might remember, toward the end of last year, when we reviewed each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We called it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We continue today with June. We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• June 3: Jets coach Eric Mangini shows up on "The Sopranos," and amazingly isn't shot for being a rat.
• June 6: We watched ESPN for 24 consecutive hours and lost a little piece of our soul.
• June 12: Nobody knows how to party like Jeff Reed.
• June 13: When John Daly and his wife beat on each other, we all win.
• June 13: Elijah Dukes impregnates a 17-year-old. In Florida, he's just in under the tag. Safe.
• June 14: The Spurs won the NBA title. Yawn.
• June 18: We sat down with an American hero.
• June 19: Tiger Woods spawned.
• June 20: Sammy Sosa hits his 600th home run but will later be vivisected in the Mitchell — hey, whaaa?
• June 27: Seriously: This is how recent our last redesign was.
• June 28: "Propelled forward, and into the air."
• June 29: The Lil SAS
Oh, and The Mighty MJD retired his weekend shift.