• Eliot Spitzer and David Hirshey, soccer pals.
• Our new "pal," Bob Costas.
• Apparently, some folks aren't happy with ESPN.
• Kige Ramsey, charity hero. (Oh, and no bids yet.)
• Mark Cuban remains the only blogger allowed in the Mavs' locker room.
• Hey, the brackets came out.
• We had a few game previews.
• The perfect bracket will never happen.
• We are headed to Milwaukee!
• Willie Mays nude!
• So close, Belmont.
All right, that's enough for us. Have a hoppy Easter, if you're into that type of thing. Unsilent Majority will take you through the second round of the tourney, and we'll be back with you Monday. Be safe out there.