ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "I'm sure the Tigers will be fine. Losing two games in a row to a bad team happens in baseball." — bbaatz
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "Last night's victories were about mental toughness, not talent. Great coaching jobs by Pat and Geno." —
• Last night's drunk munchies were about cheese wiz and steak, not healthy food. Great job by Pat's and Geno's.-HmmrdInSouthPhila — ArkansasFred
• Last night's lecture was about mental toughness, not physical talent. Great thinking job by Stephen Hawking.—bigbang45 — The Fan's Attic
• Why couldn't you have put up the current featured comment by Boston Jockette? "I'm low on Red Sox clothes right now but the new pink stuff has me collecting hoodies." — MeSoHornsby