ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "Garnett vs. Wallace: This is another super heavyweight match." — granitestater 007
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "As a Lethbridge, Alberta, resident, I am rooting for Peace River's Chris Osgood to win another Cup." — demoncracy
• As a Lethbridge, Alberta resident, I am rooting for a job transfer (Bob Sheppards Flock)
• As a Hartman, Arkansas resident, I am rooting for a DUI from another 12 year-old." -confederacrcay (VTBen)
• Gahh. Peace River is almost a thousand kilometres away from Lethbridge, you fucking retard. What fucking difference does it make that Chris Osgood comes from there? That's like me saying "As a San Diego, California resident, I'm rooting for so-and-so from Sacramento to win a championship." Moron. (Sieve)
• As a U.S. American, I am without a map. I feel bad for the South African children who don't know what state Lethbridge, Alberta is in.-msgamecock (FirstDerivative)