• New Orleans vs Detroit: You know what was "a Brees", Detroit Free Press headline writers? The Saints' beatdown of your winless Lions. Drew has thrown for two touchdowns, and well over 300 yards.
There's a bit of time remaining before the Lions are put out of their misery for the 15th consecutive time. Update: 0-15, baby! It is, indeed, cold in the D.
• Cincinnati vs Cleveland: Oh, man. Teh gheys are not gonna like this rumor one bit: "One source said that the rumor in the locker room is that one player hit another player with a weight, and that the player who was on the receiving end of said weight might have been quarterback Brady Quinn."
• Miami vs Kansas City: We're all tied up, 31-31 in the fourth quarter. Tyler Thigpen has two TDs, and reached the house himself once.
• Arizona vs New England: Matt Cassell is throwing touchdowns, and thinking of all the cool stuff he'll get to buy with his new contract. As for Wes Welker, he's busy making snow angels.
• Pittsburgh vs Tennesse: The Titans are on the verge of clinching the top seed in the AFC; they lead the Steelers 24-14.
• San Diego vs Tampa Bay: This one is all but over, as the Chargers have laid the smackdown on Tampa all afternoon long. Rivers has thrown four touchdowns. Update: It's over, San Diego won 41-24.