Of all the headlines created in regards to the Brett Favre/Jenn Sterger hubbub, this is my favorite: "How will Jennifer Sterger affect Vikings/Jets betting odds"? It means A.J. has forced the bookies to factor in dongshots when oddsmaking.
At long last, purple mountain majesties.
What They're Saying...
• Why the NFL is investigating Brett Favre [NY Times]
• In what has to be considered the second-biggest Brett Favre story of the day, reports out of Minnesota said the 40-year-old quarterback has tendinitis in his throwing elbow. [New York Post]
• Are the walls closing in on Brett Favre? [Yahoo Sports]
• Mira las fotos de Jenn Sterger [El Intransigente]
• 'Deadspin' report sacks Favre [Philadelphia Daily News]
From the inbox...
• Emails Clay Travis, "In a prior life I was a sexual harassment investigator. So I have a pretty good sense for how these things go down. No one, and I mean no one, is focusing on the dual employment by the Jets which is what makes this story such a big deal. I think Favre is going to end up suspended by the league. [NFL Fanhouse]
• Please Help Me Believe There's Anything Other Than Systemic Harassment Taking Place [The Jets Blog]
* Some more rare pics of Miss Jenn Sterger With Darrelle Revis, Phil Reese, and More [Bob's Blitz]