Because no one reads the newspaper, and SportsCenter's anchors are too perky for this early in the morning, Deadspin combs the best of the broadsheets and internets to bring you everything you need to know to start your day.
• Are we sure Mak Mangino wasn't the the second coming of Bill Walsh because good lord did Kansas look bad losing by 52.
• Joe Posnanski presents: The 32 greatest sports calls of all time.
• Zach Lowe, formerly of Celtics Hub, has a new blog on SI.com called The Point Forward. Check it out, there's always room for another NBA blog.
• Jonah Keri and another fella with a funny-sounding last name have a story about one of my favorite MLB playoff story lines: the redemption guys who are turning things around.
• Public nudity may be coming to parts of Massachusetts. Adjust your voting plans accordingly.
• Theodore S. Geisel—you know, Dr. Seuss—was working on a sports book, likely one with rhymes, but never finished.
Pic via 30fps
Good morning. Let's have fun out there.