Because no one reads the newspaper, and SportsCenter's anchors are too perky for this early in the morning, Deadspin combs the best of the broadsheets and internets to bring you everything you need to know to start your day.
• Mike Vick has so far received the most votes for this year's Pro Bowl. He has 40,000 more votes than Peyton Manning. The man who sent him to prison, Judge Henry E. Hudson, says that Vick is "an example of how the system can work." Okay. Here's an example of the system not working.
• Duke's star freshman Kyrie Irving hurt his toe, and he's out indefinitely.
• Rex Ryan got all movie-scripty on us and symbolically buried the game ball from Monday's 45-3 loss to the Patriots.
• Dolphins RB Ricky Williams has diagnosed the problem with Miami's running game: Miami is not running the football.
• Kevin Garnett had a talk with George Karl about that thing he said about Charlie Villanueva and cancer.
Photo of the Miami Heat's bus in Salt Lake City yesterday (really) courtesy of Brian Windhorst's Twitter.
Good morning. Here's something to start your day.