Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall). This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!!!
• Dan Duquette confirmed that the Orioles have been talking to the representation of certain aging Boston slugger. In three years there will be a great position battle with Vlad Guerrero for the backup DH spot.
• Prince Fielder says he probably won't be a Brewer next year, but he does want to play in Italy, or something.
• The A's aren't even pretending to try until they get their new stadium.
• Buster Olney is still hyping his auction full of things nobody wants.
• Dale Sveum will probably spend next year watching Jon Lester and Josh Beckett eat fried chicken.
• Ken Rosenthal throws some shit against the wall.
• The Marlins might actually be serious about signing Albert Pujols.
• Joe Maddon and Kirk Gibson are managers of the year, and nobody cares except their contract bonuses.
• Rest easy, Phillies fans. All signs point to Brian Schneider is re-upping with Philadelphia for next season. The dream team is back on!