Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall). This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!
• As predicted, Barry Larkin became the sole member of the 2012 Hall of Fame class today, earning 86.4% of the vote. He spent his entire 19-year career with the Reds, where he was a 12-time All Star and the 1995 NL MVP.
• Cecil Fielder weighed in on his son Prince's free agency options, even though the two haven't been on speaking terms in years.
• R.A. Dickey is still keeping everyone updated on his African adventure.
• The Yu Darvish contract negotiations are not off to a a great start.
• The Orioles signed Wei-Ying Chen of Taiwan to a three-year deal.
• Darren Oliver will spend next season north of the border.
• Hideki Kuroda probably won't be returning to Japan this season.