Welcome to Tuesday Night Fights, a weekly celebration and analysis of street-fight videos found on YouTube. Tonight's fisticuffs: "Epic girl fight! Parenting fail. Shocking woman pulls a knife with child watching." Tonight's commentator: Steve Spell II, proprietor at The Float Dog LLC in Hammond, La.
Yes, this is merely a verbal tiff between two gentleladies. But anytime a knife is used to gain advantage in a confrontation, in front of a child, it bears notice. Here's Steve Spell II's account of events:
I own a little retail store next to the finance company. Well, the finance company rejected this woman's loan over the phone for $125 unless she could provide collateral.
Fair enough. Go on.
The woman then drove her car straight up here to the finance company and entered the building threatening and screaming obscenities.
The lady that denied her application for loan then followed her outside and the trash-talking commenced.
Then, the rejected would be recipient of the loan brandishes a knife.
Well maybe she really needed that buck twenty-five?
It is not known whether or not the finance company eventually gave her the loan, because the angry woman did re-enter the building stating that her child was sick with asthma.
This is one woman that you definitely need to save a bunch of money on car insurance for.
So, the loan company wanted her sick kid to choke all asthma-y? Cold. Warrants Mr. Spell grabbing the camera to record this after hearing yells through "double walled 5/8ths sheet rock" at his smoke shop. Did he think they'd get violent-er based on the yelling?
I wasn't sure, I was surprised to see the kitchen knife.
In a strange twist, the lady comes back the next day and the finance company called the sheriffs over here and they asked her to leave.
She was much calmer, I think she thought she was really gonna get the loan after all the smack talking and brandishing the knife, but they (the finance company) called the law the next day and the police instructed her NEVER to come back or she was going to go to jail.
True story. She came over here to my little smoke shop and asked to borrow $10 for gas as soon as the police left!!! I gave her a roll of quarters and wished her well. Wasn't getting a knife pulled on me.
And now, the rest of your Tuesday Night Fights action:
• Hey, remember that O-town Burger King parking lot brawl that we tried to class up with some Mozart n'shit? Of course you do. Who could forget? Well, check it: Someone went ahead and scored a few seconds of it with Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" as a lead-in to a cavalcade of street-fight clips. It's either racist or a collective call for folks to wake up and stop the devolution. (SoV, 0:00)
• "Tr!ple Bi!GV'zz brawl'n in the Bronx Cue Lounge." (SoV, 0:15)
• This is a battle between Aisha and Tyeisha. It involves a head getting bounced off a brick wall and what appears to be an eye fingering.
• Fightin' in the girls' room, or "Raw Footage***Girl Fighting Crazy Uppercut Punches." (SoV, from the get-go)
• And this will be an exhibit in a domestic assault (and counterclaim) case in 5, 4, 3 ... (SoV, 0:11)
• What appears to be happening here is a foreign student attacking a foreign teacher with her shoes and anything else she can get her hands on. (SoV, 0:09)
• This bro asks people to punch him in the face by a campfire. They oblige him. (SoV, 1:22)
• When Moobed Gingers Attack, A Spring Break Case Study:
• On this day, at this moment, wherever this is, the homeless got revenge. (SoV, 2:09)
• Brewer High School Fight! (SoV, instantly.)
• "Workers even brought out swords to hit out at each other and injured a dozen people." (SoV, 0:04)
• Others: "Fight on VanDyke (5400)." "Dodger Stadium, First Home Game of the Season." "Cat fight." "Newark Fight #2." "Crazy fight." "Jaelin n Some Girl Et Da Park." "CHICK PASSED OUT AN FIGHT ON GLENWOOD DAY AFTERPARTY." "This nigga gets done dirty in front of his girl." "Girl Fight off da Chain They Bumping." "April B. Vs. Tichina R. FIGHT."
Coda: And now, your NSFW "Crazy Triple Chick Fight" finale in which "there's mad ass on the floor" ...