Here is a job listing for "Executive & Personal Assistant to President & CEO" at Cablevision. James Dolan, owner of the Knicks and Rangers, is also the President and CEO of Cablevision. It looks like Jimmy is in the market for a new secretary and wants to bring in some new blood—hiring from outside. Let's take a look at the job description and some of the job requirements, shall we?
- Have a track record in working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Be a detail oriented planner with demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges, respond efficiently, and change priorities quickly when dealing with multiple tasks
- Have the ability to maintain professional discretion with sensitive and confidential information
- Anticipate all contingencies and be strategic in prioritizing projects undertaken
- Carry out regular and continual review of emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence and then identify the appropriate follow up action
- Track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impact of simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with high level executives from diverse arenas
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Strong judgment, decision making, time management, and prioritizing skills
h/t Scott S.
Image via Getty