Joe Buck came by today for a lively and entertaining chat. After deciphering his Joycean prose style, here's what we learned about Joe:
- He's friends with Artie Lange, who famously crapped all over the premiere of Buck's HBO show.
- His childhood nickname was Jasper Pennypucker.
- He actually does enjoy calling games, despite what all you big meanies think.
- Nepotism got him only his first job.
- He has no time for the haters.
- He'll read on air anything he's handed.
- He doesn't deny rooting against all Philly teams.
- He thinks Tom Coughlin has a circulation problem.
- He did not have an affair with Fernando Tatis.
- His advice for aspiring broadcasters? Get a famous dad.
You can find a lot more here.