Former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar appeared on 850 WKNR, Cleveland's ESPN affiliate, this week for his regular spot on "The Hooligans" show. The segment had to be cut short, unfortunately, because Kosar sounded like he was completely wasted. Initially the two hosts laughed, thinking Kosar was playing around. Quickly, though, they realized something was way off, right around the time Kosar started sobbing. The interview then turned into an exercise in gracefully booting someone off the air, with Kosar eventually being cut off.
- "Like Really...like really...like...where are you...really?"
- "Oh my God. Oh my God. [unintelligible]...beans...[unintelligible]"
- "Thanks, dude, thank you, bro, thanks, bro, ok thanks, man."
- "I caught you off guard. You don't even know what to say. You don't have any idea where I'm at. Ha ha! Beautiful."
- "No, I'm going to talk for the rest of the segment. I'm staying until six. I'm not hanging up."