Garrett Reid, the 29-year-old son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid, officially died of a heroin overdose back in August, a determination that was made two months after he was found in a Lehigh University dorm room during training camp. At the time, Garrett Reid was in possession of a gym bag that authorities said contained 47 syringes and needles, plus 19 vials of an unknown substance. Police immediately ruled out the contents of the vials as the cause of death. But the Express-Times of Easton (Pa.), citing sources, is reporting that at least some of them contained steroids:
Kinja is in read-only mode. We are working to restore service.