Manny Pacquiao, a man who hits other men for a living and thinks gays should be put to death, was banned from Los Angeles shopping center The Grove earlier this year. But during a conversation with TMZ, the embodiment of Sara Bareilles’s “Brave” said he’s never stopped going!
“I love everybody,” he added. “It’s a public place, it’s available for everybody.” His assistant (or manager, or boyfriend, or friend who’s a boy) quickly whisked him away, presumably so he could get to his personal shopping appointment.
Lamar Odom went to his first sport match since being released from the hospital, and looked healthy while sitting courtside. The Hollywood Gossip reports he attended a game between the LA Lakers and the Miami Heat, two all-male professional basketball teams known for having players who are good at their jobs, and was invited by Kobe Bryant, an athlete with whom Odom is a close friend.
Nothing heals an ailing body quite like treating yourself to a good, old-fashioned sport!
#FBF time! Here’s a great video of Kate Hudson playing football five months ago.
- Kendall Jenner is dating Jordan Clarkson, sportsman. [THG]
- Steph Curry’s wife Ayesha got a Food Network show! [Uproxx]
- Yeeeikes! Knile Davis may be traded soon. [YardBarker]
- Johnny Manziel, human McRib, is back. [TMZ]
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher are feuding! [TMZ]
- Nick Young HATES 2016. [TMZ]
Image via Getty.