I feel a great disturbance in The Force ...
• NBA: Derrick Rose goes to Bulls with No. 1 pick; Knicks' fans cheer enthusiastically for their top choice (just kidding; they take to the streets and riot as expected).
• Tennis: The days of Andy Roddick are finished. Let the Janko Tipsarevic Era begin.
• MLB: Gulf of… »
What you missed while celebrating your city's choice as the Nation's Sweatiest City ...
• NBA: Jermaine O’Neal to be sent from Pacers to Raptors for T.J. Ford, Rasho Nesterovic, 17th pick in the draft and a player to be named. But it's not official yet, so don't spread this around. [Yahoo Sports]
• College World… »
What you missed while cowering before the might of Milk & Cheese, Dairy Products Gone Bad ...
• College World Series: Fresno, birthplace of Cher, Kevin Federline and Trent Dilfer, represent! This series is tied.
• Spain invades Wimbledon, enslaves native people, demands to know where gold is hidden.
• MLB: Twins Peak… »
What you missed while observing just another typical day in Arkansas ...
• College World Series: Hey Bulldog ... Georgia takes 1-0 series lead over Fresno State.
• Tennis: Federer Express ... Roger Federer, Serena Williams among usual suspects to win first-round Wimbledon matches.
• MLB: Ben Sheets, you're my hero. … »
What you missed while listening to Class Clown long into the night ...
• College World Series: Year of the Bulldog ... Georgia will meet Fresno State in finals. Where's that Snausages vendor?
• NHL: Hockey's Cold War is here. First on Russia's list: Destroy Moose and Squirrel.
• MLB: As relievers-turned-starters go,… »
What you missed while kissing the oranje goodbye in a most tasteful manner...
• MLB: Micah Owens and the Diamondbacks fell 6-1 in Minnesota. You'd think they'd let him bat, but no.
• CBB: The Tar Heels survive elimination thanks to another late home run.
• Boxing: Chazz Witherspoon was fortunate to be disqualified… »
What you missed while marching on Fairfax with your friends from the JDL...
• Boxing: Robinson Caruso's man-servant exposed the Butler, a previously undefeated heavyweight fraud.
• MLB: The "hottest team in baseball" ran into Edinson Volquez.
• CWS: Tim Federowicz was the hero for UNC with a ninth inning grand slam… »
What you missed while realizing that you can't go more than six months without seeing this video ...
• MLB: Mariners fire John McLaren, promise more housecleaning; won't be satisfied until Ichiro is left standing on field by himself.
• Beijing Olympics: Dwyane Wade to be named to U.S. Olympic basketball squad. Rejoice. »
What you missed while kicking around the fire footbag ...
• MLB: Yankees win sixth straight, would like you to witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station.
• College World Series: Porn name or future major league star? Cord Phelps helps Stanford eliminate Miami, 8-3.
•Soccer: Scoreboard… »
What you missed while loading the photon torpedoes of love ...
• NBA: Celtics beat Lakers
131-92 to take series, move on to face ... wait, it's over? The NBA season is over? Oh blessed summertime, I can embrace you now! Fresh air, flowers, glorious sun! WE ARE FREE!
• College baseball: Smack that… »
The joke is on the leopard ... he got off at the wrong stop ...
• It was awfully nice of the Lakers to allow the Celtics to win the NBA title at home. (NOTE: Should LA come back and win this, this post never happened. Got it?).
• MLB: Yankees beat Astros 13-0, and you can make your own damned Wang joke.
• Soccer:… »
What you missed while shopping for the ten best fictional dads for Fathers Day...
• U.S. Open: Tiger Uppercut! The one-and-a-half-kneed wonder leads Lee Westwood by one shot. But will we see the Hundred Hand Slap prevail in the final round?
• NCAA Baseball: Stanford scores 11 runs in the 9th to beat Florida State… »
What you missed while attending the retirement party for your commenter screenname, the one with the dangly hyphens...
• U.S. Open: Tiger Woods would be in first, if it weren't for that meddling Stuart Appleby.
• MLB: Yankees beat 'Stros 2-1, and Joba Chamberlain is up to six — 6! — innings. Ah ah ah.
• CFL: In case… »
What you missed while being reminded once again that you don't mess with the Zohan ...
• NBA: That's what you get for turning off the game in the third quarter. Celtics take 3-1 series lead over Lakers.
• Golf: You can all just eat Kevin Streelman's U.S. Open dust, suckers!
• NHL: All your Lester B. Pearson Award… »
All those who guessed that the cubicle rampage video was a fake, please come collect your winnings ...
• MLB: All hail the walkoff grand slam. Everybody say Uggla! Marlins 6, Phillies 2.
• Soccer: Wait, they have Cristiano Ronaldo, and Pepe? How can Portugal ever lose?
• NFL: I Am Legend ... Will Smith signs for $70… »