What you missed while pissing mediocrity ...
• NBA: Kobe's 40 not enough to beat Mavs. 48 would've done the trick though.
• Golf: Tiger leads Buick by four-strokes at 12-under. *Silent pump fist*
• Tennis: Sex sells ... and wins. Sharapova claims her third Grand Slam title with a 7-5, 6-3 victory over Ivanovic at the… »
What you missed while swimming laps with Sean C. Reilly ...
• NFL: History was never really my thing. Patriots 38, Giants 35.
• Alamo Bowl: Live, JoePa, live! Penn State erases early deficit to beat Texas A&M.
• NBA: Tyson Chandler, clairvoyant. Hornets 86, Cavs 76. »
What you missed while frantically sculpting a purple Ferris wheel ...
• Champs Sports Bowl: Eagles extend nation's longest meaningless bowl winning streak to eight. B.C. 24, Michigan State 21.
• NBA: OK, this is getting a tad bit ridiculous. Blazers win their 12th in a row.
• NHL: Three shots. Three goals. Game. Habs… »
What you missed while gettin' busy livin' ...
• NFL: Shaun Hill is undefeated; third-string QB leads 49ers over Bengals.
• NBA: Spurs top Nuggets in Duncan's return; Matt Bonner not impressed.
• Div. III Football: ♫ Mt. Union goes falling down a-down to UW-Whitewater / That's cuz the Beaver learned to step lightly. ♫ »
What you missed getting stuck in the chimney ...
• CFB: Unbeaten no more. Daniel and his No. 3 Tigers knock off No. 2 Jayhawks.
• NBA: Jesus at the buzzer ... GOOD! Hallelujah! Boston 96, Charlotte 95.
• CBB: Hansbrough scores 21; No. 1 UNC survives BYU scare. »
What you missed while learning the intricacies of chess ...
• MLB: Oh, there will be a Game 5; I'm absolutely sure. Indians 13, Sox 6.
• College Football: Kentucky shocks No. 1 LSU; Oregon St. upsets No. 2 Cal. The anarchy!
• Boxing: Holyfield's quest for a fifth heavyweight title ends ... now let's sell those grills! »
What you missed while playing 'Super Bomberman 2' with the Keebler elves ...
• MLB: Beckett becomes first 20-game winner of the season. Sox 8, Rays 1.
• Tennis: Roddick cruises, Blake loses. US-Sweden tied 1-1 in Davis Cup play.
• Soccer: This just in: USA 3, England 0. Women advance to World Cup semis. »