Lance Armstrong is finally taking responsibility, if only because he ran out of people to blame.
- "It has been a season of amazing competition, challenges and real progress."
- "The NFL is made up of good and caring people."
- "We are doing more to protect our players from unnecessary risks."
- "Concussions were down 25%."
- "The quality of the game continues to improve."
- "Last year, technology improved officiating."
We're all aware Paul Ryan is in very good shape, as a longtime devotee to P90X, and his feats of athletic impressiveness are becoming well known. He's run a marathon! He's climbed mountains! Except that's where the facts have been getting fuzzy as of late. The marathon kerfuffle, which happened when Runner's World…
Outfielder Dewayne Wise is used to making athletic catches. He saved Mark Buehrle's perfect game once upon a time. But it turns out he's also pretty good at selling an obvious drop on a sensational effort. He fooled YES announcer Michael Kay, he fooled the tens of thousands of other fans who didn't participate in the…