The year is almost over. All the magazines are doing year-in-review type stuff, so we figured, why should we be any different? Therefore, for the next 12 days, we will be looking back on each month on the calendar, pointing out the weird/important/amusing stuffs that happened that month. If you have suggestions as for stories you want to make sure we don't miss, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• November 1: Theo Epstein leaves the Red Sox, kinda, maybe, a little.
• November 1: ESPN's Page 3 bites the dust. Of course, it's possible this happened in June and nobody noticed.
• November 2: Matt Lawton is suspended for a positive steroid test, and the progression of information goes us, Jon Heyman and then the world.
• November 6: Carolina Panthers lesbian cheerleaders. Anybody hear anything about this?
• November 10: Dennis Rodman's book is released, and he has a book signing in New York City. We were there.
• November 11: Hi, Skip Bayless.
• November 15: The Seventh Floor Crew is unleashed on an unsuspecting population.
• November 27: Michael Irvin is a very, VERY good friend.
(Whew, busy month, November.)