• Damn... Seattle WR Darrell Jackson's return is also questionable. He took a knee in the back. Losing Darrell Jackson and Shaun Alexander in the first 15:00 of play is a nightmare scenario for the Seahawaks.
• Seattle fumbles again, this time on a punt return, and DB Pierson Prioleau jumps on it for the Redskins. If I'm not mistaken, that's their fourth fumble, and the second that they've lost. I don't recall any Redskin fumbles to this point. That bucket-of-water thing is really paying off.
• POINTS! WE HAVE POINTS! With 8:59 to play in the 2nd quarter, John Hall boots a short field goal for Washington, and at least we've eliminated the possibility of a scoreless tie.
• Darrell Jackson is back in the game... in fact, he has 5 catches for 65 yards. I guess "questionable" just doesn't mean what it used to.
• And we've got a touchdown. This is turning into a shootout. After pounding and pounding and pounding with the run, Matt Hasselbeck gets Darrell Jackson with 1-on-1 coverage over the middle and DJ comes up with a great catch. 7-3 Seattle.
• I'm not saying that Shawne Merriman wasn't awesome, but... I have a hard time believing that Lofa Tatupu isn't the best rookie defender in the NFL.
• 7-3 is how we're going to the half, and the Redskins are on pace for 134 yards of total offense, which would be sufficient if we were playing on a 30-yard field. I guess it's an improvement on their 120 from last week, though.