• Nick Harper is indeed in the line-up, a direct condemnation of Danielle Harper's stabbing skills. So, if you were a trash-talking opposing defensive back, would you go there? I'd go there.
• Wow. The Steelers don't just strike first, they don't just punch the Colts in the mouth, they come out and stab the Colts right in the knee. That first drive was the Ben Roethlisberger show. A smooth and efficient drive, and I don't think the Colts were expecting that.
• Three Steelers are in the vicinity of Marvin Harrison on an incomplete pass. Dick Enberg describes it as "three men shagging Marvin Harrison." Man, those Steelers do everything together.
• Roughly two seconds after CBS shows a graphic about how Ben Roethlisberger doesn't throw interceptions in the 1st quarter, Ben Roethlisberger gets drilled from behind and throws an interception in the first quarter.
• The Colts offense opens with two consecutive three-and-outs. This bears no resemblence to the earlier Monday night contest.
• After a long completion to Hines Ward, Nick Harper is down and flexing his knee. This is shaping up to be a pretty poor weekend for Nick Harper.
• Another Ben Roethlisberger touchdown pass, and the Steelers are up 14-0. This is positively stunning. Roethlisberger: 9-of-12 for 147 yards and 2 TDs. Manning: 1-of-5, 24 yards, and sacked three times.