Our sympathies go out to any of you poor souls who are going to be stuck in the office Thursday and Friday, and our apologies to any of our old bosses during past Marchs; when we told you we had treatments for the clap, we were lying. (If you happen to be stuck at the office, by the way, we're going to be live-blogging all games each day, so, you know, come on by.)
If you're fortunate enough to be at the type of establishment that encourages Prodigious Consumption Of Alcohol, however, the fine folks at Manute's Webb have a fun play-along for you: The Definitive NCAA Drinking Game. Some highlights:
• Bill Raftery says "and the Belmont Bruins come out 'Man-to-Man!' Take another drink if it s the 1st game of the tournament."
• Anyone talks about JJ Redick and Adam Morrison being friends.
• You see a coach wearing a sportcoat or tie that is the outrageous colour of his team s jersey.
• During a Syracuse game, it is mentioned that Gerry McNamara is from Scranton, Pennsylvania AND it is mentioned that Gerry McNamara was called overrated.
• It is mentioned that North Carolina LOST THERE TOP 7 SCORERS FROM LAST YEAR AND HOW ABOUT THE JOB ROY WILLIAMS HAS DONE?
Those are all excellent ... but we bet you can come up with some great ones too.
The Definitive NCAA Drinking Game [Manute's Webb]