For some reason, the Minneapolis Regional is the one that inspires us the least. We're not sure why; we love Villanova and think the college basketball world is a better place when the Wildcats are good.
It just seems to be a bracket without heroes or villians. No Redick. No Gonzaga. No Oral Roberts. No Great Danes! This bracket needs John Chaney. It needs a broken arm, or a threat against another coach's life.
One thing it doesn't need? An eye-poke.
Here's your predictions roundup:
• Jay Bilas: Villanova.
• Daily Quickie: Villanova.
• Dick Vitale: Boston College.
• Andy Katz: Boston College.
• Lenn Robbins, New York Post: Villanova.
• Seth Davis: Villanova.
• Stuart Mandel: Villanova.
• The Amazingly Reappearing Joe Lunardi: Florida.
• yoco: college basketball: Boston College.
• Deadspin: Villanova. Assuming, of course, they start 10 eyes rather than nine.
OK, commenters: Hand over those predictions. Slowly.