Some notable selections in the later rounds of the NFL Draft...
164. Pittsburgh: Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green. That's right... Pittsburgh now has an all-MAC stable of quarterbacks. Ben Roethlisberger went to Miami, Charlie Batch went to Eastern Michigan, and now, Omar Jacobs of Bowling Green. Jacobs appears to need a haircut almost as bad as Ben Roethlisberger, too.
176. Oakland: Kevin Boothe, G, Cornell. The Raiders drafted an ivy leaguer, and it just seems like there should be something in the United States Constitution that makes that illegal. How is he supposed to fit in? He can't teach everyone on the team how to read. What are they going to start drafting next, guys who don't carry guns? Guys who volunteer in the community? I am disappointed, Raiders.
188. San Diego: Kurt Smith, K, Virginia. A tipster lived on the same floor as Kurt Smith during the tipster's first year at UVA. According to the tipster, Smith made a habit of returning to his room drunk, and from time to time, would urinate on his roommate's rug. I don't know if he was just that drunk, or was just a fan of The Big LeBowski.
236. Jacksonville: Dee Webb, CB, Florida. He's also sometimes referred to as "The Sovereign Republic of Dee," because of his stockpile of weapons and his preparedness for war. Someone who lived in an apartment complex with Webb once called the police and complained about a bullet flying through his apartment. The bullet came from a gun owned by Webb, who just happens to own an AR-15, an AK-47, a shotgun, and a loaded .38 in his car.
255. Oakland: Kevin McMahan, WR, Maine. And here's your Mr. Irrelevant. He's got a very nice website.
Undrafted: Marcus Vick. So there's a chance for the Raiders to correct their earlier mistake by signing Vick as an undrafted free agent.