You might remember, toward the end of last year, when we reviewed each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We called it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We continue today with September. We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• September 1: Appalachian State begins a year of college football madness.
• September 6: The Jamboroo is unleashed on an unsuspecting world.
• September 7: Rick Ankiel makes the front page of a New York newspaper! Awesome! Oh ... wait.
• September 18: Isiah Thomas displays his knowledge of proper syntax.
• September 26: The Giants decide they've had about enough of Barry Bonds.
• September 27: "The Game," by Roy Williams.