ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "This is just a small step in Roy's career when he will someday be MVP." — fatboyslim496
(Re: NBA All-Star selections)
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "I am a Twins fan, and I love a quiet winter, but this is baseball, not nature." — Huckel39
• I am a leather fan, and I love a witty nickame, but Jeesus! It's like no one's ever worked on TV here before!? JEESUS!! -cbermanluvslther — Mingusmonk
• I'm a Cowboys fan, and I like having work during football season, but I can't pronounce shit. -ESmith22 — Wilbon_08
• Nope, I tried reading it in iambic pentamter, and it's still fucked up like a soup sandwich. — Sex-Panther