ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "I think BYU will get past A&M and will give UCLA some trouble." — Jlo1st
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "I don't think there is a Cinderella this year, but if there is one it's Gonzaga." — Patsrock2394
• Thank god, back to the expository statement followed by the conditional. I like consistency, ESPN. — PeteJayhawk
• I don't think there is a Sanjaya this year, but if there is one it's Vanderbilt. — GreatOdensRaven
• I don't think there is a Cinderella this year, but if there is I bet she costs $5000 an hour. -Spitzer4Ever — Herbies_Wingman