ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "UCLA could have been shut out in the second half and still have won by 11." — Green miamicat
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin response or two ...
• "Most of the analysts have all four No. 1 seeds in the Final Four. What are they thinking?" — Cowboys12985
• Most of the NCAA coaches have their top recruits in their Fave 5. That's what I was thinking. —KSampson — It's The Beer Talking
• Most ESPN analysts get paid very well to repeat conventional wisdom endlessly in a shrill manner. — Randall Tex Cobb
• An ESPN commenter calling out analysts for taking the obvious, easy road? The irony. — buttons
• Scuyler Falls, NY has a tremendous zip code — Cowboys12985 — Hextall454