ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "I'm calling the Big 12 champ vs. the PAC-10 champ in the title game." — Husker Sean
(Re: Bowl projections)
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "If the Knicks take Gallinari and Bayless or Gordon are on the board, I'm going to freak." — yodair21
• If the suits fire Van Pelt and Bayless or Berman are on the air, I'm going to freak. (Matt_T)
• If I don't fit at least four proper nouns into my comment, I'll freak." —yodair21 (Carlton_Whitfield)
• If this asshole takes Kamchatka and Ural and Yaktusk are still on the board, I'm going to freak."-StopGangingUpOnMeWhenWePlayRisk21 (Her?)