• They can come to your city without telling you first in the form of an aggressive country-western song.
• Jay Bilas is really good at what he does.
• There's not a whole lot else on at 11 a.m.
• I think Digger Phelps is the only dude on the planet who has ever set out to be more like Lee Corso. I'm not feeling the matching highlighter/tie combo.
• The atmosphere feels so contrived. In the football version, the fans are there anyway. For the basketball show, they bring some fans in for an hour at 11 a.m., despite the fact that the game doesn't start until 9 p.m. The rest of the building is empty. It's just a little bit of a downer, not to mention the marathon drinking schedule that they put these kids on.