Matthew Barnaby pleaded not guilty to five charges, including a felony, stemming from an incident with his estranged wife and her male companion.
The Buffalo News has the complaints, as well as an order of protection taken out against Barnaby. Together they paint one hell of a picture of Barnaby's Friday night, where he busted down his wife's door, confronted her in front of police, and later made harassing phone calls to her companion.
Barnaby faces charges of
• Criminal mischief, a felony, for damaging his wife's garage door, lock, handle and frame;
• Criminal contempt, for violating a court order issued in February against entering his wife's home;
• Trespass, for entering his wife's home through the broken garage door;
• Harassment, for cursing out his wife after a police officer was called to the scene;
• Harassment, for making 20-30 calls to the wife's friend two hours after the incident. Barnaby allegedly threatened physical harm and directed racial slurs toward the man.
There's also a restraining order, preventing Barnaby from having any contact with his wife, or from "harassing/intimidating" her family, including the couple's two children. No date has been set for his next hearing.
RELATED: More on Barnaby-Beadle.