(Skipping ahead in the action...)
• It's a Troy Polamalu interception with 5:26 to play. Huge play.
• Okay, perhaps not. I just deleted a sentence about how unnecessarily long that booth review was, when it seemed so obvious that it was an interception. How that got overturned, I have no idea. Oh, man. This is Tuck-Rule-esque.
• And in the blink of an eye, the Colts are in the endzone, followed by a two-point conversion catch by my homey Reggie Wayne. This is just incredible.
• The fired-up Colts defense gets a quick stop, and Peyton Manning has 2:32 from his own 18-yard-line to get the Colts into at least a tie. Giddy. With. Excitement.
• On a 4th and 16, the Steelers bring major heat and end it. The AFC Championship game is in Denver, and neither Peyton Manning or Tom Brady are invited.
• AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! Jerome Bettis fumbles, and Nick Harper of all people picks it up and bolts down the field. Roethlisberger makes the stop for the Steelers at their 40.
• Here comes Mike Vanderjagt from 46, to send it into overtime for the Colts.
• Wide right. Now you may see the entry three items above. Unreal.