All right, well, the season has supposedly started, though rain on Opening Day has to be some sort of cruel trick from God. So let's wrap up the last division.
1. Detroit Tigers. We know the pitching is a bit of a mess, but man, we really just can't get past that lineup.
2. Cleveland Indians. It's amazing how they became the hot World Series pick right after Gammons started touting them.
3. Kansas City Royals. We always, ALWAYS overrate the Royals. This happens every year. We don't
4. Chicago White Sox. How old do you think Jose Contreras really is? We're going with 44.
5. Minnesota Twins. Remember when Joe Mauer was the next face of baseball?
That's it, we're done, predictions as always, awful.