Welcome to Tuesday Night Fights, a weekly celebration and analysis of street-fight videos found on YouTube. Tonight's fisticuffs: "Philly's Finest Crackhead" and "Crazy woman get's a mother-daughter beatdown!" merged into one. Tonight's commentator: A Philadelphia police officer. (Coming next week: TBA.)
Much like the people of Ireland must deal with sheep in the road, Philadelphia residents sometime have to deal with the occasional crackhead blocking their attempts to travel.
So, I've been asked to comment on the whole "police drive right past" thing in this video. It's a typical damned-if-you-do/don't kinda issue.
"Motherfuckers never do their job."
Yeah. Gotcha buddy.
If the cop got out of the car and took a swing at this lunatic and cuffed her up, he'd be the first one in front of a camera when the news showed up.
So, you drive right by. Let the hood police itself of this bullshit. She was in the street for two minutes. Then, she was on the sidewalk for 30 seconds before someone beat her ass.
Then, she's gone and life in the hood goes back to normal (or whatever.) That's exactly what should have happened.
It's just another day in Philadelphia.
Deal with it.
And now, the rest of the Tuesday Night Fights:
• The White-On-White Violence Enterlude:
• Smart money is on "Purse snatcher beatdown by sexy girl" being a fake. But this ain't about smart money, and real or fake. This is about a rollerblading thief/actor meeting his maker. (Start of Violence, 0:13)
• BLUE HEN RIOT! UUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDD UUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDD! (SoV, instantly) Bonus Coverage: Several other videos from the Main Street Melee. Which really wasn't much of a melee, but I never rioted as a Blue Hen, so I'm humbled. (SoV, three videos)
• Vacaville is home to the California State Prison. It's also home to parking lots where young ladies express themselves via parking-lot aggression. (SoV, 0:23)
• A grey commenter asked for a suplex video last week. Hope he/she feels better about his/herself now. (SoV, instantly)
• The Jacksonville Taco Bell Brawl Live Look-In:
• Tie defenseless white boy 'round the old silver pole. (SoV, instantly)
• Pretty sure this is the first time a tire swing has served as a backdrop in a TNF link. So, savor the moment in K-Town. (SoV, instantly)
• This one's called "Cruel Street Fight in Russia." (SoV, 0:13)
• Fuckin' hoopswlers. (SoV, instantly)
• The Lovin'-It McDowell's Brawl Intermezzo:
• From the birthplace of America, a naked guy doing The Worm atop trolley tracks features no violence, but stands in honor of our lead fight (SoV, watch from start, yo). Bonus Coverage: A fight after which jewelry and weave pieces are displayed like trophies awarded to observers (SoV, 0:09). Bonus Coverage II: Cameras got there a little too late for a ratchet brawl, yo. (SoV, earlier)
• From TNF Beijing Correspondent Anthony Tao, "Chinese Fire Drill? Nah, Just A Fight In Zhongguancun" (SoV, instantly). Bonus Coverage: "Wild Punches And Loopy Haymakers Outside Sina Office Building" (SoV, instantly).
• Never show weakness in a Bolivian street fight. Never. (SoV, 0:02)
• The Arm-Breaking Intermission Report:
• Ladies grapplin' on a Pattaya Baht bus? Ladies grapplin' on a Pattaya Baht bus. (SoV, instantly)
• Redneck beatdown, yo. (SoV, instantly)
• Yes, the rules of fair street fighting still apply at gas stations. (SoV, 0:54)
• Others: "Four French women fight on the street." "Street Fight On 39th Hamp!!!" "Russischer Trucker greift Polizist mit Axt an - Street fight." "street fight in Vinh phuc Hanoi Vietnam." "Soccer Brawl at the Terraces of Spain." "Oakland Telegraph Street fight."
• The Racist-Troll Bait Coda (with Supplemental Baiting):